CATCH SOME SUN
"The perfect spot to hide away from the world." - Trevor Morrow Travel
INDULGE IN LUXURY
FOR OVER 30 YEARS, GUESTS HAVE TRUSTED DOMAINE MADELEINE TO SET THE STANDARD FOR OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK LUXURY LODGING.
Picture your romantic getaway on a bluff overlooking the sea. Take in the sweeping views of Victoria, the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker, and the Dungeness Lighthouse. Explore nearby Alpine Mountains, Coastal Beaches, a Temperate Rainforest and much more – all year. Don’t wait another day. Book Now on our website for the best rates.
POLICY UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19
For all reservations staying through December 31, 2020:
- We are offering our pre-paid rates only, to comply with social distancing best practices.
- All guests are offered flexible self check-in, and we are available to assist as needed. All guests have self check-out.
- There is no fee to reschedule or cancel a reservation up to 48 hours prior to arrival; reschedules are offered full credit toward the best available room on the new dates at no additional charge--even if there is a difference in rate.
- Whenever possible, we will leave rooms vacant for 3 days between guests, and disinfect all hard surfaces with a hospital-grade disinfectant. Additionally, we have added anti-microbial/HEPA air filtration units in every suite and cottage, which run continuously and are cleaned frequently.
- We have increased our sanitizing frequency in all common areas.
- We are limiting our dining options to in-room delivered breakfasts and snacks only. Our served, sit-down breakfast is not available at this time.
- We remain open to serve you, and encourage guests to choose one of our exterior entry room options if you prefer. You can view the property map on our website.
- We invite guests who are sick, or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick, to reschedule their stay for alternate dates, and to recover at home under the care of a doctor.
If you are planning a trip to the Olympic Peninsula, you know that rain will most likely appear in the forecast. While you could happily spend the day curled up in your luxurious suite at Domaine Madeleine, why not make the most of your rainy day and explore the Olympic Rainforest? Here are some of […]
Your dog is a part of your family and you wouldn’t want to leave him behind. Luckily, the Olympic Peninsula is a dog-friendly region with lots of Fido-friendly hikes, eateries with outdoor dining so you can bring your pet along, and luxurious accommodations that are pet friendly. With a little bit of planning you can […]
It’s almost the most wonderful time of the year! Holiday tunes are taking over the radio, scarves are coming out of storage, and yards are filling up with Christmas decorations. If you are looking to get into the holiday spirit then head over to Port Angeles and you’ll be feeling merry & bright in no […]
AAA Diamond-Rated, Fodor's, Frommer's, National Geographic, Select Registry, and Guests have recommended Domaine Madeleine for our welcoming nature-inspired luxury for 30 years.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
We've stayed in some great international hotels, but none can match the mix of charm, serenity and elegance here. One wants to keep it a secret for oneself, yet at the same time share it with every couple one knows
KEN & MIWA
TOKYO & LONDON
Our stay here has been the most relaxing part of our visit to the Pacific NW. Thank you for such delicious breakfasts, beautiful gardens & gorgeous ocean views. The service is unbeatable & the attention to detail is absolutely unparalleled.
DIANA & CHIRS
It is a pleasure to stay in a place where so much sensitive attention is paid to details. It seemed that whatever we needed or wanted was already anticipated and put here just for us. The garden is enchanting.
BURKE & LOUISE
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly email newsletter for Port Angeles Travel Tips as well as Promotions & Updates from Domaine Madeleine!