We strive to create the safest possible experience for our guests without sacrificing the superior service for which we’re known. We recognize that Covid remains a health and safety issue for the foreseeable future and have adapted our operations to maintain contactless processes and enhanced disinfecting protocols indefinitely. [UPDATED JULY 25, 2021 with updated mask policy*.]
These are some of the benefits we’re able to offer for a worry-free getaway.
- Our self-check-in/out process is contactless (Please be sure we have your correct cell phone number to text you).
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations are located inside and outside the front door.
- Guests have access to our digital concierge/communication system right on their phone.
- We’ve swapped our paper in-room Guest Book for a digital version, accessible on any device.
- Our amenities area is configured to be social-distance-friendly and is sanitized daily.
- Boxed breakfasts are available, with contactless online ordering and delivery.
- *Masks are required for all guests in the lobby. Masks are provided to guests upon request.
- Every suite and cottage has a private entry, first floor accommodations are individually accessible directly from outdoors.
- Housekeeping during a guest stay is by request, following the same strict disinfecting protocols.
- Each room has an individual, automatic HEPA air purifier.
- Rooms are disinfected between stays with a botanical disinfectant fog that is registered by the EPA to kill COVID-19 –effective against 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses, and fungi–that is non-toxic and safe for daily use.
- Located in a rural area, with over 5 acres of private gardens, guests rarely encounter other people unless they want to.